TT Electronics is committed to supporting our customers in ensuring compliance and sustainability of their products. This information may be accessed from the information page for individual product types, which is reached by entering part numbers or keywords in the Product Data Search, or by using the search page.
The information page includes a Compliance tab which details the following information for the selected product type:
- Termination finish and, where the options exist, how to distinguish Pb-free from Pb-bearing part numbers.
- RoHS compliance status, with exemptions where applicable
- China RoHS statement
- REACH status *
- Conflict mineral status *
- Link to a dedicated enquiry form which is routed to the relevant team for compliance issues
Compliance queries will be dealt with as quickly as possible, but for the majority of cases information may be obtained immediately and directly from our online database, as described.
* General, site-level declarations relating to REACH and conflict mineral status may also be found below.
|Bedlington site||Reach Certificate||Conflict Mineral Status|
|Corpus Christi site||Reach Certificate||Conflict Mineral Status|
If you require compliance, processing and lifecycle data for multiple product types, an Excel compatible matrix may be downloaded here: