TT Electronics has developed and produced position sensors since 1990. We have a number of our own patents and produces on a large scale in the car and commercial vehicle sectors as well as on a medium and small scale for special-purpose vehicles and agricultural applications. Our extensive experience in different non-contact technologies, including the company's own Autopad® technology, mean that the product features can be customised to each application. The analogue, PWM, PSI5, SENT, CAN and LIN interfaces and other protocols are possible.
- Patented technology
- Large-scale application in the car and commercial vehicle sectors
- Medium and small-scale production for special-purpose vehicles and agricultural applications
Typical features and benefits
- Linearity < 1 %
- Programmable for angular ranges from +/ - 4° to +/- 180°
- Variable clamping with 10 bit resolution
- Offset mode for parallel signal routing also on redundant channels
- Signal memory
- Integrated temperature compensation
- Customer specific signal processing
- Linearity <1 %
- Measurement range linear 20-600 mm
- 360° rotation + multiturn
- Particularly insensitive to disturbances due to differentiated measurement
- Parallel operation with several sensors using minimal installation space
- Redundant offset
- Simple construction and assembly due to significant reduction of the number of component parts
- Highly cost effective
Our torque and position sensors are designed for today’s high performance Electronic Power Steering systems and provide critical high accuracy torque and multi-turn position information. The redundant outputs allow for full diagnostics to ensure safety. TT Electronics offers many standard variations of steering sensors to meet the needs of various customers’ applications. Sensors can be customized to meet the specific requirements of your custom applications.
The Magnetorque II LC is designed for +/- 5 degree sensing angles. Other sensing angles are possible via software control. Rotational life exceeds 10,000,000 cycles do to the unique minimal bearing design.
Operating temperatures from -40 °C to 125 °C are possible.
- Offset programmable by customer
- Integrated wire harness and connector
- Non-Contacting Hall effect technology
- Dual redundant outputs
Inductive hight level sensor (IHLS) for measurement of chassis angle in applications as diverse as headlamp levelling, air suspension and damper control.