Using special optical techniques, AB Elektronik’s sensor is capable of detecting variances in liquid as small as ±3 %, and can operate at temperatures from -10 °C to +85 °C.
The optical measurement principle is resilient to dirt and moving fluids including gasoline, diesel or coolant.
- Accuracy: ± 3 % (urea concentration in water)
- Measurement range: 0 % … 50 % (urea in water)
- Function: -40 °C to + 60 °C (85 °C)
- Signal output: SENT interface
- Optical measuring principle
- Tank assembly, frost resisting
- Temperature signal
- Sensor with/with and without/without cable