Develop, test and launch a system-on-module board with cellular solutions including LTE Cat M1 / NB-IoT
Implement IoT applications using a pre-certified SOM solution.
Fastrack development time.
• Future-proof Cat M1/NB2 + GSM/EGPRS enables a global cellular coverage, allowing the device to relay data through diverse interfaces available on the SOM. The radio module is also equipped with a GNSS receiver for positioning.
• 2G fall-back
• Pre-certified for EU, UK, US and Canada
• Highly flexible SOM with advanced features to drive powerful applications.
• ARM Cortex-A7 processor running embedded Linux OS supports a wide range of interfaces for connecting peripheral such as WiFi, Bluetooth, GNSS and serial
• 256MB RAM
• Flash memory 4GB Flash memory used for direct system booting and user data storage.
• Proven edge connector - 200-pin SODIMM.
• Scalable platform.
• TPM (Trusted Platform Module) integrated security crypto processor for enhanced security.
• Soldered eSIM + 3FF (micro SIM-card holder). Optional cellular connectivity subscription plans available.
• Integrated Sensors - Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer.
• S-2CONNECT Creo SOM software development kit available for developers.
Our connectivity services include 2G/4G cellular connectivity for global coverage. Provided in association with Telenor Connexion.
Providing the infrastructure including database, MQTT broker, microservices and firmware hosting.
Portal and user interface to manage device configuration, provisioning and monitoring.
03 June 2021
Advanced highly integrated System-on-Module for connected IoT applications uses the latest in LTE Cat M1 and NB-IoT technology
19 May 2021
Telenor ranked among top 10 IoT operators globally and top three in Europe; partnership agreement expands reach of TT’s connectivity products in the Nordics
TT Electronics Launches S-2CONNECT® Creo SOM for Rapid IoT Deployment
TT Electronics Selected as Hardware Partner to Telenor IoT
22 October 2020
TT Electronics’ new S-2CONNECT Pro Tracking and Monitoring Kit supports rapid development of IoT applications and devices
04 June 2020
TT Electronics Launches Speed to Connect, End-to-End Connectivity Framework Accelerating Time to Market for Industrial IoT Solutions